They say that when you're in the dark the mind begins to inform the eye. So when you're unsettled, the shadows become a stage where your fears are free to play themselves out.
'In the Heart of a Heedless Night' is a visual odyssey depicted through an anxiety riddled perspective. The project incorporates several elements - which includes manipulated photographs, collage, drawings, research notes, and found imagery.
If you identify with any of the following seven signs and symptoms, and they just won’t go away, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder: (via helpguide.org)
1. Are you constantly tense, worried, or on edge?
2. Does your anxiety interfere with your work, school, or family responsibilities?
3. Are you plagued by fears that you know are irrational, but can’t shake?
4. Do you believe that something bad will happen if certain things aren’t done a certain way?
5. Do you avoid everyday situations or activities because they cause you anxiety?
6. Do you experience sudden, unexpected attacks of heart-pounding panic?
7. Do you feel like danger and catastrophe are around every corner?